Thursday, March 12, 2009

POOR AIMEE







THIS IS FOR YOU AIMEE I THINK I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT PICTURES TO WITNESS THIS EVENT. MY FAMILY WENT TO CALIFORNIA FOR THANKSGIVING TO SEE MY SISTER AIMEE AND HER CUTE FAMILY. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO WALK DOWN RODEO DRIVE. SO WE WERE WALKING DOWN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HERE CHAD YELLING FOR MY DAD WE LOOK BACK AND AIMEE HAS PASSED OUT AND CHAD IS HOLDING HER UP AND THEY COLLAPSE TO THE GROUND. AIMEE DOES HAVE A CONDITION WHERE SHE PASSES OUT A LOT SO WE WERE TRYING TO TELL ALL THE FANCY PEOPLE THERE THAT SHE WAS FINE BUT THEY WOULDNT LISTEN AND CALLED 911 AND A FEW MINUTES LATER WE HEAR THE SIRENS COMING DOWN RODEO DRIVE 2 FIRE TRUCKS PULL UP. IT WAS SO FUNNY. LOVE YOU AIM!



4 comments:

Audra said...

Hi Hayley! I'm glad I found your blog. Little Mac is so cute. Ty and I think he looks so much like both of you. Anyway, hope all is going well, and talk to you later.

Clement Family said...

I know what can I say. I'm pretty awesome at making a scene. I loved that you got a picture of the ladies that wouldn't listen to you guys. The best was all of the workers and people that were shopping came out of the stores to see what was going on. I'm glad that you have it documented.

LUVS

Unknown said...

HEy hay! I am so glad I found your blog! Mac is so cute! Hope your doing good!

Lori & Rj said...

Hi Hayley! I am glad I found your blog. Your little boy is soo cute! Hope you are doing good.